Corporate and Community Giving
We are thankful to have the support of local companies who share our commitment to helping older adults live more secure, independent and fulfilled lives.
Special thanks to all our sponsors
- First County Bank Foundation
- Point 72 Employee Giving Fund/Tom Van Riper
- Stamford Rotary Trust Fund
- Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Building and Land Technology
- Southwest Connecticut Agency on Aging
- Noble Trust
- and to all those who contributed to supporting our older residents!
For more information on how your company can help older adults age with dignity and respect, please contact Kathleen Bordelon, Executive Director 203-324-8584